^ Image is for presentational use only.
Lamb Soup Recipe（New）, 5.0 out of 5 based on 2 ratings
Lamb Soup Recipe（New）
Loading... Please Wait.
- 907GSakura Farms Lamb Bone In Skinless Cubes 1 pack
- 10GDiced Cilantro/ Diced green onion
- 6 slicesGinger
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 2 tbspCooking wine
- 1 pinchSalt
- 10-15GGreen Onion chunks
- 1 tbspSichuan Dried pepper
- 3-3.5 portion of the lamb cubes of Hot Water
- Around 1kg Diced Turnips (optional)
- Wash and drain the Sakura Farms Lamb Bone In Skinless Cubes.
- Fill wok with cold water, add lamb cubes with 2 slices of ginger, ½ tablespoon of Sichuan dried pepper, cooking wine and cook on high heat. After beginning to boil, cook for 1.5 minutes.
- Turn off the stove, take out the lamb cubes and wash in running water.
- When the oil is hot but not smoking, add 4 ginger slices, green onion chunks, ½ tablespoon of Sichuan dried pepper to the cooking oil, stir fry for 1 minute, then add lamb cubes and continue to stir fry for another 2 min, add one bowl of hot water and wait for the water boils.
- Transfer everything to a stockpot, add balanced hot water and cook until boiling. Cook on low heat and stew for 1.5 hours ( You can take out the ginger chunks, Sichuan dried pepper after cook for 1 hour).
- Add salt, cilantro and green onion.
- *You may also add diced turnip to this soup. The best time to place diced turnip is around 1 hour after stewing.
- Tips : Avoid using lid to cover soup.
Add salt when the soup is ready.
Share With Friends
Product cut used in this recipe
This is SO good – one of my favorite meals, and there’s a ton of flavor.